The second gameday treat is super easy, but quite tasty and will satisfy any sweet tooth. They are brownie cookies with peanut butter chips and stuffed with peanut butter cups.
These are actually for our friends, who are expecting their first baby in June. A congratulatory treat, if you will. One note – the dough may seem a little sticky, so you might want to use a little flour on your hands to make it easier to deal with.
- 1 brownie mix (do not add ingredients on box)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- Peanut butter cups
Directions – preheat oven to 375. mix brownie mix and flour together. Blend in eggs and oil. Mix in chips. Take one tbs of dough and slightly flatten.
Place peanut butter cup on top.
Take another tbs dough, slightly flatten and place on top of peanut butter cup.
On a cookie sheet, lined with nonstick baking liners or parchment paper, stagger cookies. Bake 10 to 14 minutes. Sprinkle warm cookies with powdered sugar.
Store in covered container. In addition to the Bills, I am also rooting for the 49ers bc their starting quarterback, Jimmy G is beautiful.
1) The cookies look fabulous, as always. Love that PB cup/dough ratio!
2) Your dog is seriously adorable.
3) Speaking of seriously adorable, you are spot on about #JimmyGQ, as I usually call him. Just a nice kid from the NW ‘burbs of Chicago, about 20-25 minutes away from here. EIU alum, as is his Niners coach’s dad, long-time former NFL HC Mike Shanahan. Whoa.
Thanks Peg! I actually slid in the Jimm G comment to see if anyone actually read my blog! You are right about the GQ!